|Number of episodes:||12|
|Original airing:||September 20, 1975 - August 27, 2002|
- Schoolhouse Rock Intro (America Rock)
- No More Kings
- The Shot Heard Round the World
- The Preamble
- Elbow Room
- The Great American Melting Pot
- Mother Necessity
- Sufferin' Till Suffrage
- I'm Just a Bill
- Three-Ring Government
- Schoolhouse Rocky: Hey, chef, what's the special today?
Chef: Homemade apple pie wantin' a side of: America...
- America Rock starts with: "No More Kings"
- And now lets see some: "Fireworks"
- How would you like to hear: "The Shot Heard 'Round the World"
- "The Preamble"
- Everybody needs a little: "Elbow Room"
- "The Great American Melting Pot"
- "Mother Necessity"
- And now: "Sufferin' Till Suffrage"
- "I'm Just a Bill"
- And last, the: "Three–Ring Government"
|Image||Episode Number||Episode Title||Subject||Original Air Date|
|1||No More Kings||American independence||September 20, 1975|
|2||Fireworks||Declaration of Independence||July 3, 1976|
|3||The Shot Heard Round the World||American Revolutionary War||October 18, 1975|
|4||The Preamble||United States Constitution||November 1, 1975|
|5||Elbow Room||U.S. territorial expansion||May 22, 1976|
|6||The Great American Melting Pot||Immigration/Diversity||May 1, 1976|
|7||Mother Necessity||American inventions||July 10, 1976|
|8||Sufferin' Till Suffrage||Women's suffrage||February 21, 1976|
|9||I'm Just a Bill||Legislative Process||March 27, 1976|
|10||Three-Ring Government||Separation of powers||February 3, 1979|
- In the 1987 version, Fireworks comes after the Shot Heard Round the World. The Shot Heard Round the World comes after No More Kings. The Preamble comes after Fireworks. Elbow Room comes after I'm Just a Bill. The Great American Melting Pot comes after Sufferin' Till Suffrage. Mother Necessity comes after Elbow Room. Sufferin' Till Suffrage comes after Mother Necessity. I'm Just a Bill comes after the Preamble. Three-Ring Government is excluded from this version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.