|Number of episodes:||9|
|Original airing:||September 15, 1973 - December 11, 1993|
This segment introduces Jack Sheldon as a regular vocalist for the series and Lynn Ahrens as a vocalist and songwriter for the series. Conjunction Junction was Sheldon's debut on Schoolhouse Rock and A Noun is a Person, Place, or Thing was Ahrens' debut.
"Busy Prepositions" (aka "Busy P's"), "The Tale of Mr. Morton", and "Dollars and Sense" (from the then new category Money Rock), were produced for Schoolhouse Rock's return to ABC in 1995 with J.J. Sedelmaier Productions, Inc. producing the animation.
- Schoolhouse Rock Intro (Grammar Rock)
- Unpack Your Adjectives
- Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here
- Conjunction Junction
- Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla
- Verb: That's What's Happening
- A Noun is a Person, Place, or Thing
- Busy Prepositions
- The Tale of Mr. Morton
- Schoolhouse Rocky: Hey, chef, what's the special today?
Chef: Alphabet soup de jour with a side of: Grammar...
- To begin our show: "Unpack Your Adjectives"
- And next: "Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here"
- You've been waiting for: "Conjunction Junction"
- And now: "Interjections!"
- "Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla"
- What's happening next: "Verb: That's What's Happening"
- "A Noun is a Person, Place or Thing"
- And now for those funny little words: "Busy Prepositions"
- And finally: "The Tale of Mr. Morton"
|Image||Episode Number||Episode Title||Subject||Original Air Date|
|1||Unpack Your Adjectives||Adjectives||March 2, 1974|
|2||Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here||Adverbs||April 13, 1974|
|3||Conjunction Junction||Conjunctions||November 17, 1973|
|4||Interjections!||Interjections||February 23, 1974|
|5||Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla||Pronouns||April 27, 1976|
|6||Verb: That's What's Happening||Verbs||September 22, 1973|
|7||A Noun is a Person, Place, or Thing||Nouns||September 15, 1973|
|8||Busy Prepositions||Prepositions||September 11, 1993|
|9||The Tale of Mr. Morton||Subjects & predicates||September 11, 1993|
- In the 1987 version, Unpack Your Adjectives comes after Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here. Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla comes after Verb: That's What's Happening. Verb: That's What's Happening comes after A Noun is a Person, Place, or Thing. Busy Prepositions and the Tale of Mr. Morton are excluded from this version.