|Number of episodes:||8|
|Original airing:||September 10, 1994 - November 22, 1996|
Scooter Computer & Mr. Chips
The Best of Schoolhouse Rock!
- Schoolhouse Rock Intro (Money Rock)
- Dollars and Sense
- $7.50 Once a Week
- Where the Money Goes
- Tax Man Max
- Walkin' on Wall Street
- This for That
- Tyrannosaurus Debt
- The Check's in the Mail
- End Credits
- Schoolhouse Rocky: Hey, chef! What's the special today?
Chef: Lots of lettuce with a side of Money...
- Here's how to make sense of: "Dollars and Sense"
- How you gonna get by on just: "$7.50 Once a Week"
- Where does the money go? Here's: "Where the Money Goes"
- Now let's meet: "Tax Man Max"
- Let's go: "Walkin' on Wall Street"
- Hey, whaddya say? I'll give you: "This for That". Hm?
- What's the national debt? It's a monster! ("Tyrannosaurus Debt")
- The check..."The Check's in the Mail"
|Image||Episode Number||Title||Subject||Original Air Date|
|1||Dollars & Sense||Interest and loans||September 10, 1994|
|2||Making $7.50 Once a Week||Budget||October 23, 1995|
|3||Where The Money Goes||Paying bills||July 13, 1995|
|4||Tax Man Max||Taxes||June 26, 1995|
|5||Walkin' On Wall Street||Stock exchange||September 12, 1996|
|6||This For That||Barter and the history of currency||May 6, 1996|
|7||Tyrannosaurus Debt||Budget deficit and United States national debt||January 21, 1996|
|8||The Check's In The Mail||Using checks||November 22, 1996|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.